- Book a campsite at prs.mb.ca OR have a private location secured. Have questions? We have the answers – from gear to trip planning, we’ve got you covered.
- Choose your reservation dates at enntaant.ca.
- Your gear arrives directly at the camping destination; we deliver and set up all the rental equipment.
- At the end of your stay, leave the gear at the campsite as you found it. EnnTaant will come and pick up the gear. Just pack your bags, cooler and trash. We’ll take care of the gear you rented.
- Falcon Lakeshore Campground
- Brereton Lake Campground
- Falcon Lake Beach Campground
- Caddy Lake Beach Campground
- West Hawk Lake Campground
- Betula Lake Campground
- Big Whiteshell Campground
- Opapiskaw Campground
- Nutimik Lake Campground
- Otter Falls Campground
- White Lake Campground
- Bird’s Hill Campground
- Private residence – Contact us at email@example.com
You will not be charged for damaged gear due to normal wear. However, you will be charged the total retail price of any equipment with significant damage.
If you receive damaged gear before your use, you must contact our Rental Customer Service Team immediately upon arrival. Failure to notify our Rental Customer Service Team of any damage upon delivery may result in fees.
You may cancel and modify an order up to 14 days before your trip.
You do not need to return the gear; we will come to pack up everything on your departure date and preferred departure time – either 11:30 am or 1:30 pm