- Acceptance of Terms
- Modifications and Notices
- Enn Taant Respects Your Privacy
- Use and collection of data and personal information
As part of our business operations, we may collect and use certain personal information about Users, including contact information such as name, address, email address and telephone number, in order to process your requests, provide you with services and to understand your needs so that we can serve you better. We may also use a credit card or other payment information to process deposits, rentals and other payments. We may use demographic data, combined with other publicly available information, to tailor our offerings according to your preferences. In addition, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To identify Users and to establish and maintain a relationship with them;
- To provide Users with ongoing service to ensure the proper delivery of those services and to better assist Users when they visit our Site or communicate with us;
- To respond to your inquiries and, if you ask us to, to forward your inquiries to a third party when resolving a rental assistance case;
- To manage and respond to rental and/or service requests;
- To communicate with park, campground operators, conservation officers or similar persons as may be required to coordinate the delivery, pick-up, and/ or setup of your rental equipment (this may include, for instance, sharing your name, booking number, region, campground name, dates reserved, bay number, site number, and setup time);
- To improve the services offered by Enn Taant;
- To process payment for booking or other requests;
- To provide Users with information about Enn Taant and Enn Taant services that may be of interest to them;
- To run promotions and programs, from time to time;
- To meet regulatory or contractual requirements relating to the services and products provided to you;
- To protect against fraud and error;
- To comply with legal and audit requirements;
- To help identify you when you visit the Site, to gather demographic information about User of the Site, and to improve our online offerings and Site administration;
- To assist us in collecting any debt owed by you; and
- Any other purpose for which you provide consent.
Enn Taant may also use personal information to create statistics about Enn Taant and its products and services. These statistics do not contain any information that could personally identify any User.
How is this data collected?
In the course of operating the Site, we collect personal information from you, including:
- information you voluntarily submit directly to us when you request a booking, communicate with us, create an account, or otherwise use the Site or services;
- information you voluntarily submit to us, when you post, transmit or submit messages, opinions or other content, including, but not limited to, text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics or multimedia clips and any other user-generated content (collectively, “User Submissions“), to or through the Site (whether directly or indirectly, through third party websites and applications), and to interact with Enn Taant and other users within, or in connection with, the Site; and
- information we may passively and automatically collect from you, such as your IP address, and other information about Site visitors’ traffic patterns. For example, Internet servers may passively and automatically collect certain information about website visitors’ traffic patterns, which may be linked to their Internet Protocol (IP) addresses (which are unique Internet “addresses” assigned to all Internet users by their Internet Service Providers). Server logs may record statistical information, such as visitors’ IP addresses, type of operating systems, time and duration of visit, pages requested, and identify categories of visitors by items such as domains and browser types. These statistics are generally collected and used on an aggregate basis.
The Site may collect such information through the following means:
- Web Beacons: Certain pages of our Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Enn Taant, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Links to Third Party Websites: The Site may contain links to other websites that are provided as a convenience only, and which may have different privacy policies and practices than we do. We have no responsibility for these third party websites, and you are advised to review the privacy policies of any third party websites you choose to visit.
In some cases, your personal information may also be submitted to us through a third party service provider, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and would be subject to the terms of their respective privacy policies.
If you do not want to provide your personal information to us, then your option is to not use the Site or book with us.
- Does Enn Taant disclose your Personal Information to Others?
From time to time we engage unaffiliated third parties to perform certain services for our Users or provide promotional services to our members. At their request, we may also connect Users with third party providers as part of rentals that we offer. In these circumstances, the personal information that the third party receives is limited to only the information held by us that they need in order to render their services to us and/or to facilitate your participation in the services or booking.
In addition, we will disclose personal information:
- If a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order legally authorizes us or requires us to do so;
- As necessary, to our service providers that help us with our business operations;
- If necessary, to protect the safety or security of users of the Site, to detect and prevent fraud, or when otherwise required or permitted by law to protect our rights and those of our Users;
- In the event that we sell, transfer or otherwise dispose of the business to an affiliate, successor, assign or other third-party entity; or
- With your consent.
If you submit your billing payment information through our third-party processor, the information you submit in this regard is between you and that third party and subject to any terms which might be imposed on you by that third party.
Other disclosures of personal information may occur in order to fulfil the identified purposes set out in Section 5 above. If we plan to use personal information for a different purpose, we will do so with your consent, or as required or permitted by law.
- Transfer of Personal Information to Service Providers outside Canada
In order to provide our services, we may engage service providers to assist us with fulfilling the Identified Purposes, and, in some instances, these service providers may be located outside Canada.
If you have any questions about our transfer of personal information to our service providers outside Canada, or if you would like to learn more about our privacy policies in that regard, please contact our Privacy Officer at the contact information provided below.
- How does Enn Taant safeguard your Personal Information?
We protect personal information against such risks as loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, modification or destruction, through generally accepted security measures. Only authorized employees and agents have access to personal information. Enn Taant employees who have access to personal information receive training regarding privacy protection. All computers on which personal information is stored, are password protected. Enn Taant uses data encryption to increase the security of the personal information you provide to us via the Site. The security of your personal information is further clarified in and subject to the Enn Taant Terms of Service.
While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to you for any such occurrences.
- How long will we Retain your Personal Information?
We will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for us to fulfill the Identified Purposes. Generally speaking, that means we will destroy or anonymize your personal information when your relationship with us is no longer active. Despite this, in limited circumstances we may be required by law to keep your personal information for a longer period of time.
- Withdrawl of Consent / Verifying and Amending Personal Information
You may withdraw your consent to Enn Taant’s use or disclosure of your personal information by contacting Enn Taant and making a written request, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. If you do so, you may be asked to provide suitable identification or to otherwise identify yourself.
In some circumstances, the withdrawal of consent to certain uses or disclosures of personal information may mean that Enn Taant is no longer able to provide certain products or services to you. If this is the case, we will inform you when you contact us to withdraw your consent and give you the choice.
Enn Taant can be reached at:
Enn Taant Inc.
Attention: The Privacy Officer
You may update or request access to your personal information by writing or emailing Enn Taant at the address provided above.
- Resolving Your Concerns
If you would like more information about Enn Taant’s privacy practices, please contact the Enn Taant Privacy Officer. Please let us know about your questions or concerns and we will do our best to help you.
Last revised: May 26, 2022